Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)!!! Apply Now
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES): The Nigeria Federal Government has created a recruitment program for Youths of the country. See how to apply below
P-YES), powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs, is aimed to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two (2) years.
The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
P-YES Recruitment Requirements.
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
- Interested Youth must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Interested Youth must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Interested Youth must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Interested Youth must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Interested Youth Must Complete a guarantor’s form
How to Register for P-YES
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application For the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via the link above. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application / selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.
In the event you can not or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any PYES offices here.